SheRa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Anyone ever use leptopril? What were your results? Any side effects? Any actual weight loss?

I am also on a healthy eating plan.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i've been taking it for a little over 2 weeks. ive definitly had more energy. i've been working out almost daily and eating much better. i have lost between 5 and 6 lbs. it varies daily since i drink a lot of water. cut out all soda and you will feel tons better. good luck.

• stepp
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Leptopril Side Effects

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Anyone ever use leptopril? What were your results? Any side effects? Any actual weight loss?

I am also on a healthy eating plan.

Source(s): leptopril results side effects actual weight loss: https://tinyurl.im/SN0BA
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I don't know much about side effect of losing that much weight that fast but I do know that you have to be doing something dramatic to have a loss of that magintude. So in order to keep that weight loss that low for a long period of time ( which i think that what you going for) you have to keep up that dramatic lifestyle to maintain the weight you have. In other words in a fast weight loss like that its going to be that much harder to keep the weight off once you get off that dangerous diet. 6 months after you finish the diet you will be baack in the same boat looking for a quick fix. Now if you do it slow and build muscle at the same time then it will be easier to keep the fat off since your muscle will be burning fat round the clock. Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try Zantrax 3 it gives a lot of energy so you can work out longer. I can workout about 1.5 hrs.a day with my diet and exercise while I work 2 full time jobs

Source(s): Personal experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.