mariya asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

how many points should i get to reach the level 2...?

in yahoo answers???

Favorite Answer

The Help link is at the top right of the screen to answer this, and all other questions.

You need 250 points needed to get to Level 2.

At any time, you can click on "My Q&A" (upper right). It will show you how many points you need to get to the next level (as well as some other info). Then, if you select the blue question mark next to your points, you can view the entire point system (how points awarded, how many needed for each level, and how many q&a is allowed for each of the 7 levels).

To gain the points, try to do the following:

- Answer as many q's as you can (limit of 20 per day at Level 1) - see above link which will tell you all the daily quotas. 2 pts each.

- Answer well (if yours is selected as best answer, you get 10 points plus 1 point for every thumbs up you get up to a max of 50)

- Vote on undecided questions (Go to "Vote" column). 1 pt each.

Also, in case you didn't know, it cost 5 points to ask a question. (But, you can get 3 pts back if you select a "best answer" so it's a net loss of 2 pts).

Good luck and have fun!

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system;_ylt=...

You need 250 points. You can earn points by answering questions, choosing the best answer to your questions, and voting for best answers to unresolved questions.

• WC

250 points

i currently have 201 points and it's telling me I need 55 more. I really don't get it. I am wondering the same thing!!!