Do you care if you look like crap in public?

I don't. I just put on sweatpants, a shirt, and a sweater. No makeup or accessories; People usually stare at me but eh.

Favorite Answer

No, I don't normally care what people think of the way I dress. The only time I dress to impress is for a job or something important.

• Isis

Lol. I love this question. Actually, I am with you. I never bought into that nonesense that women must be all made up to even be seen. Talk about wearing a veil. No, I can clean up really cute when I need to, but otherwise, if I am going to the store for some milk, what you see is what you get.

Not really. It depends on where I'm going. If it's just the grocery store or someplace like that, then I don't care, but if it's somewhere that I'm going to be for a while (like a restaurant or the mall) then I avoid sweats and go for jeans or a skirt and a tee instead.

That depends hun.If i am going somewhere important,i try to look nice,well groomed,and presentable.If i am going somewhere such as the grocery store or that type of thing,i usually wear jeans and a tshirt and im good to go.If someone doesnt like what im wearing then they do not have to look.Have a good day sweetie.

A little bit but the only thing I care about is jeans a t-shirt and tennis shoes and Hair is right and others than that nope

Well eveyone looks the same to me, everyones faces are just a blur except for what they are wearing & their over all shape & size. Make up & fancy cloths, I don't notice, nor do I care. I like to listen to their voices the most. I just heard the guy that delivers my wood @ the food market yesterday, don't know if he seen me, but I heard him there.

I don't care since I had kids. I've even dropped them off at school in my PJ's! But I do try to wear 'matching' and 'clean' clothes. The only good thing about winter is that I can wear a hat to hide my hair!! And make-up?? What the hell is that?

LOL

To a certain extent. I don't want to look like I slept under an overpass, but you are just looking casual, and that doesn;t bother me.

I mean, ripped up clothes and disheveled hair and (for a man) three days of stubble. That looks bad

• misery

Well, I hardly go out in to public areas-- other than school-- but I like to look decent... I'm a tad bit paranoid at times but I usually don't care about my appearance that much. As long as I have a bit of make up on (just some powder), I'm okay. I couldn't care less about the clothes... but you wouldn't catch me outside in my pajamas! :-)

• mom

I care very much what I look like in public.

I like to look pretty and smell good too.

I don't leave the house without making some kind of an effort.

Ever.