Why human beings continue to work during night time instead of sleeping as God did during the creation ?

Favorite Answer

because they like the money.

God had that privilege but His creation does not, so human beings have meet their ends and all human beings are not lucky to be selfsufficient with Days work only. Do you really sleep all through the night.

I love working at nights. Its relaxing and takes your mind of any thing you might be thinking for the next day because all you want to do when you get home is sleep . do you find it wrong working during the night how so? it all depends what kind of job it is too.

It is because human society is based way too much around money. People almost worship it sometimes and want it enough to just work through the night choosing to get money instead of taking care of their bodies.

God when "he was created" used to be alike those humans who created him, and who thought he sleeps like they do at a time where there was no electricity.

But humans forget they mainly fornicate during night time in order to procreate and continue to exist...

Does God sleep? What happens if I pray while He's asleep? Will He miss it, or will He be annoyed that I interrupted His nap? And since it is daytime on the other side of the world when it is nighttime for me, how can I know when God goes to bed?

Were you around during the Creation? How do you know that He slept?

Well, unfortunately, there are those of us who HAVE to work at night (police, firefighters, doctors, paramedics, etc.) to protect and/or support all of God's creations.

Because of electirc light; anyway, why would God need to sleep? He's all powerful but he gets tired? That's silly.

God didn't sleep, he rested. Get your facts straight.

sometimes you have to do what you have to do to provide for your family. We don't choose to work at night, we have to in order to stay employed.