Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

On yahoo answers How do I show sources as work cited?

Such as web adresses. I know how to type work cited info in word, but not here

Favorite Answer

If you put the web addresses with the "http://"/ they should appear as links automatically. Experiment a little, you'll see.

i flow with the help of the well-known of the respond and the relevance of it. i'm in college, and that i won't even start to describe the value of completely examining the question in the previous hand and answering it rapidly. I particularly have failed first year essays interior the previous for no longer specifically addressing the question asked. i've got form of extra that over to my determination procedures on Y!A - the guy who gets the superb answer is oftentimes the guy who superb addresses the particular question I had asked and would not flow 'off-subject remember' which i discover many solutions do. this is the guy with the main suitable answer. I additionally look at how a lot theory and attempt the answerer has placed into their reaction; i'm going to very practically under no circumstances chosen a single coated reaction over a reaction this is a few paragraphs long even regardless of the undeniable fact that there are some exceptions to that rule. I additionally choose for the guy who superb backs-up or defends their claims. somebody who only supplies me an answer yet would not undertaking to describe why they think of that way won't be able to anticipate a BA from me.

I usually copy and paste the Web address of the source into the source box. If anyone's interested, they can click on the link for further information. I don't think there's a standard to conform to.

I personally think its not important to identify the correct way to do citation. you can present it in the most understandable manner with - "this information is quoted from...".

I always use quotation marks around my quote(s). In parenthesis, put the work, page, paragraph, etc. that it is/was taken from).

It si in the box, or blank line under your answer...does that help?...