Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Where Can I download The Internet Explorer 6.0?

When I click on internet Explorer it will open i will be able to browse for a bit then It'll close. I would like to find an URL That I can download Internet Explorer again (has to 6.0 NOT 7.0). But if someone has a suggestion or know where I can Download Internet Explorer 6.0 again plz tell me. Dont answer if you dont know. .......................................................................................................

WHERE CAN I FIND A URL TO DOWNLOAD INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0? ........................................................................................................................................................................

HOW CAN I FIX MY INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0?

I NEED INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 OR SOMETHING.. BUT MY COMPUTER IS WINDOWS ME THEREFOR CANNOT DOWNLOAD INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0.....................................................................................................................................................................................................INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 I NEED OR FIREFOX

Favorite Answer

Go to microsoft website and (downloads.microsoft.com) and search for internet explorer 6.0. or Go to www.Philka.ru and search for internet explorer 6.0. The latter is a russian website but if you write the name of the software in the search box you can find it.

• Search the answers and you'll find the solution. This question has been asked so many times and has been answered so many times its almost not worth the effort.

But here it goes 1 more time

GO TO THE ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS IN CONTROL PANEL

LOOK FOR INTERNET EXPLORER7

CLICK TO UNINSTALL IT

REBOOT

YOU NOW HAVE THE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED VERSION OF IE

If the current program is not running correctly (IE7) it could be way more than just the program itself....it may not have installed completely, your firewall might not be set to allow it to run, your internet connection settings may be set incorrectly, you could have malware, spyware, trojans/viruses causing the problem.

IE7 is the latest and in its final release so after a little while your not going to have a choice but to upgrade to it. Start with checking your settings and then go from there.

You should be able to still get a copy of IE-6 at download.com, if not check (physically) in your browsers temp directory or in it's download directory.

http://www.microsoft.com/

"Computer Help"

For your questions about hardware, software, internet, general or for downloads

http://computerhelp-downloads.blogspot.com/

You can get AVG, ZoneAlarm and many reputed antivirus and antiSpyware

firewall software....can purchase or for free... visit.....

Go to this website and get IE 7. It's supposed to be better.