Mr.Wise asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't Notre Dame.....?

Have Temple U. on their football schedule?

Update:

I meant this as a joke, but I left out the part where ND should drop the Michigan game and replace it with Temple.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wouldn't it be easier to put my alma mater, Indiana, on their schedule again? It'd still be an easy W, but with a shorter road trip. lol

• 1 decade ago

Why would Notre Dame want Temple on their football schedule?

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

notre dame seems to have a very unique schedule each year. not sure how they decide who they get to play.

if they want to be known as a powerhouse, they'll have to start playing tougher teams than this year.. wins over air force, navy, michigan state, ucla, north carolina, purdue, etc.. they are wins, yes, but not wins over impressive teams..

temple's program has fallen so low that they should consider dropping down to division II for a while. nobody gains anything by getting blown out each week. those poor kids need to play other teams at their same level..

• 1 decade ago

He didn't know what to call it. The Europeans had the terminology football but it was for another game. One played with a black and white ball.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that would be like playing a high school team, wouldn't help the Irish at all in the polls

• 1 decade ago

College football is weird that way.

• 1 decade ago

temple who??????????????????????????/ temple is a real football team???????????????? lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.