"Isn't it ironic how we ignore the ones that adore us, and yet we adore that ones that ignore us!?"

Love sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

so break the cycle and adore the one you are ignoring

Love do not suck.

Women are emotional creatures, not logical ones. They have a unique modus operandi and men that understand how this works can have an edge over the others.

Your behavior is based purely on emotional responses caused by those men that ignored you. And if they are good enough at this game (and I guess they are, they began with doing the right thing), they might win you over and even start a solid relationship with you.

Ever notice how the ones who already adore tend not to be stable, but the ones we adore are so many things we want to be too? Interesting.

Source(s): This quote sucks.

Alanis Morisette

Yes that's a a really good way of putting it, i completely agree. We never appreciate the things/people that we do have and that are precious to us because we assume it's always going to be there, yet we are constantly fixated with and try so hard to attain that someone/something else. Time to appreciate what we do have and how lucky we are to have it.

• -

love doesn't sucks if we know how to love from the very beginning. don't count of adoration, face the fact of life.

i get ur meaning..Im still hung up on my ex who completely ignores me..and yet there's this other guy who never stops giving me attention and I completely ignore him..How Ironic!!

yes, ist ironic but that is life. Me thinks some one been recently rejected. Sorry dear, but we have all been there.

yes. now go get the one that ignores you and stop complaining about it.

• .

Pretty ignorant if i do say so