why people dont understand true love???

people really go blind in love but this wotld will say they are crazy... mad

12 Answers

Relevance
  • jbme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

people do not understand that what many call "true love", is not an emotion.

love is a decision to spend your entire life with one and only one person. to do all in your power to care for that person and live a good life together "as one flesh " .

love is not two separate people together...no, they become one.

• 1 decade ago

actually wen ur age is 13-18 yrs,its nt true love.its jst attraction or infactuation.true love will be only after u bacome mechured that is after 18 yrs.people jst do mad and crazy things which they call as true love.

• 1 decade ago

There are very peoples that loves with passion and there area lots of peoples which are no passionately, i don't know way, but this is.I don't know what happens with the peoples in this day, they are very ins-sensibles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your question seems that 'u r in love'

and if u really r in love then why do u care about the world??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • -
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

simply cause they can't understand themselves and they are not loving themselves the way they should. if they do, it will reflect in their life no matter through any situations.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe because they have never truly been in love.

• 1 decade ago

true love is not merely a joke !

• 1 decade ago

not all!!!!!!!!

coz I understand true love........ it is the feeling that u feel to a person who is important to u,the person u don't want to take away from u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I CORRECT????????

• 1 decade ago

what make you think you know what love is?

• 1 decade ago

nah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.