Do You Like New York City During Chistmas Season?

Give a thumbs up if you do :-)

Favorite Answer

Yes and no. But mostly yes. I love the decorations, the stores, the attitude, the atmosphere, it's all magical. The only thing I don't like are the crowds. I know that New York City is the best place to shop, but we do not need millions of people coming just to shop! Use the internet people!!

Source(s): I was born in NY and lived there for 16 years

every year I am homesick to be in NY for the x-mas season. I loved seeing the tree light up, the displays in Macy's window, the Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall, skating at Rockefeller center, buying warm pretzels, peanuts, and chestnuts from vendors. Christmas is the best in NYC.

• punkin

My o MY.What a sight.I have been in Florida for a few years now and the holidays are not the same here at all.The Christmas season in New York is a very lovely sight.I miss that and the change of seasons most .

They do a good job of decorating, like Rockefeller Plaza, and even the homeless get some presents and

a good meal or two. It's nice!!

are you going to ask the same question next month=during "holiday season"? YES

I love Rockefeller Center, so pretty and bright =)

I never been to NYC but i guess it be good if i could see it

i have never seen New York... i hope it will be nice

Yes l do.

• it looks beautiful, but I CAN NOT stand the crowds !