Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think I could finde nice people sending me emails or just freaks?

I am a rich young guy who wants to travel with rich young women. Mutual traveling will be the best way to describe what I want.

Not interested in escorts and paid relationships. Do you think I could finde nice people sending me emails or just freaks. fast_reading_step@yaho.***

• susu
    Favorite Answer

i wouldnt call them freaks, middle class people who see this as a big opportunity to take on a big acting role as rich people and get u to go traveling with them

• fajita

im sure you will find some nice people but u will probably get a lot of freaks as well. i hate freaks.

That depend on what you want ...every body has a chance to meeet some nice people ...the best thing is to try ..ok

man when you put out a msg like that you can expect freaks. we all want to travel the world and take your money. dont be so obvious

• .

Freaks or gold diggers

freaky

isn't

it