Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Did All The Carpenters(The Singers)Die,or are there some still living??

Oh My GOD!Karen Died??!!Thats Sad!She Was Like The Best Saprano That I Had Ever Heard,And she definately could sing that one song."A Merry Christmas To All".

Favorite Answer

Karen died of anorexia,her brother is still alive.

note to Allen ..her name was Karen not Sharon.

I always like the song "It's only Just Begun"..

Actually, contrary to popular opinion, Karen did NOT die from anorexia. What happened was she DID have anorexia, however she received treatment, and was on her way to recovery when she gained too much weight back too quickly and had a heart attack due to the extra strain on her heart.

Richard is alive, and a record producer.

On a side note, Karen Carpenter was voted the female singer of the century for the 20th Century.

Ok this is how it goes Richard is still alive and well but on the other hand his sister Karen is dead she was a anxioxed and bulmac ( sorry i can't spell for the life of me) but i hope this helps u out some.. I like their music they did and also I have the movie about her life too..

Only Karen Carpenter died. Her brother Richard is still alive.

The female half of The Capenters duo was named Karen, not Sharon, and she did die of anorexia. Her brother Richard is still producing records.

Most recently, Richard Carpenter did some work with singer Petula Clark, and also some production work for TATU

Sharon died of Anorexia,Richard is a music producer

There were only two, so it would be "both," not "all." And is far as I know, Richard is still around somewhere.