Implantation Bleeding?

What is Implantation Bleeding? I am not due for my period for another 2 weeks and I have been having cramps and yesterday I had a little bit of blood so I wanted to know is this implantation bleeding or something normal? Or are these signs of Implantation Bleeding?

• TM
    Favorite Answer

Implanation bleeding is when the embryo imbeds in the uterine wall. What you are experienceing could be implantaion bleeding or it could be that your period is coming early. Implantation bleeding signs are browinsh discharge with lite pinkish bleeding which should only last a couple of days. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

Possibly implantation bleed but could be ovulation. Wait 3-5 days and take a pregnancy test.

• dubuc

coming from a individual who additionally has very abnormal durations. If it simply began a few hours in the past I could wait a couple of days to look if its just a few recognizing earlier than the interval. If it best lasts sooner or later or 2 then there possibly cause to believe implantation. If it had been me I could maintain a near eye on it and simply see the way it is going for a few days. I have had a few durations that had been best recognizing for an afternoon or so with out a being pregnant worried. It isn't individual to have an unique interval each once in a while.

It sounds like implantation i know everyone's different but you usually don't bleed on ovulation well i don't. Everyone is different and you know your body i would wait a week or even when your period s due and test.....good luck

Source(s): mom of one 7 year old

hmm it could be, or being that your not due for your period for another two weeks you could be ovulating sometimes this happens if it never happen to you before maybe you are pregnant, wait a week and try a home pregnancy test, good luck

This sounds like ovulation cramps.