Do you know a rebellious woman? What does she do?

What does she do that makes her rebellious, and how is that working for her?

Favorite Answer

Ye s I do know several rebellious women.

I'm rebellious compared to my family & friends.

I do things my own way, I have a strong character & iron will, I ferociously stand up for my morals & principles (as so many others I know do not), I'm argumentative & stubborn & with me everything is black & white with no grey areas inbetween.

This may not sound rebellious to most people but around other people my personality sticks out as rebellious but sometimes it depends on the company I'm in.

It works for me to a certain extent but sometimes people just don't "get" me & just give up which can be pretty annoying but I don't care, I just get on with it!

Rebellion is in the eye of the beholder so to speak. I have a friend who comes from a conservative family. Her rebellion was to dress as differently as she could. She dresses like a gothic chick, but like her family regularly attends church. She just wants to stand out, to proove that there is more one way of doing things & that books are not always like their covers. She is strong in mind & conviction & does not follow the crowd. It works for her as she has achieved much from becoming this person. She has a job which she enjoys & in which she is respected. She helps other teenagers that feel "forgotten" to fond themselves just like she did. Good on her.

I know a lot of "rebellious" women, and what they do is STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.

hillary clinton...money and power make her rebellious..it works for her but is certainly the downfall of this country as she sucks in idiot liberals.

yes; she fights with custom and culture of her society to claim a special attention from everyone.

Me ...And it is working GREAT