When someone grossly insults you on Answers, does it get under your skin? Or can you take it well?

Recently, I have been accused of not even being worthy of being a pimple on Condi's a**. As for me, it gave me a good laugh and a really interesting visual image. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. What interesting attacks have you managed to bring forth?

Favorite Answer

Good for you! It wouldn't do you any good to be mad at someone you don't even know, and who doesn't know you! But it's people like that, that make us normal, so I'm like you, I just try to get a laugh out of it!

Sorry to say, but I haven't had any attacks. You must have p*ssed someone off real good. The best answer here is; don't do that!!! Insulting someone, and/or making comments that are out of line, is no way to make friends on here. I will agree that some of the people on here are a little left of center, and will curse you out, but they will get kicked off for such behavior if they keep it up. Get under your skin? Can I take it well? Those are two questions that you shouldn't have to ask, unless you are making comments that are out of line. Be Nice!!!

I have only been "attacked once". This guy kept sending me emails telling me I was a "fu*king gay". I simply ignored him and he went away. Didn't bother me because, for the most part, I could care less what people think of me on this site. I'm here to answer questions...thats it.

The worst thing that I was called was a dork...I just thought she was an idiot. Who uses the word "dork" any more?

I CAN TAKE IT