Do girls think glasses are sexy on guys?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I think spectacles look great & sexy on some guys! But it really depends on the type of guys wearing it. Some men just looked weird wearing them on. Worst case is some of them are geeks and they looked totally nerd and awful. However, some appeared to be sexy and cool having them on.

I personally don't, and I hate that I have to wear glasses. I feel glasses take away from the beauty of ones eyes. But, if my boyfriend needed to wear glasses, I'd love him just the same. It's just not a personal preference of mine.

It depends on the guy and what the glasses look like.

If the guy is already sexy, he'll still be sexy with or without the glasses.

It depends on the guy. And on his choice of glasses.

Depends on the person. Confident individuals can pull off glasses. Own it.

Depends on the guy and the glasses. Some do!

Absolutely, glasses are a great accessory.

personally, if i see a guy with buddy holly-esqe glasses, im immediatley drawn to him. plus, with any kind of glasses, as long as they arent ones your grandfather would wear, make you look sort of mysterious and sexy....so in my opinion, as a girl, YES.

If she's attracted to him or feels some liking for him...anything that he wears would be sexy to her.