Southpaw! asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who wins 1 on 1 kobe or lebron? and why?

• jh
    Favorite Answer

This is an interesting question, but I must admit I hate one on one basketball, unless it is within the confines of the team game. I feel it is what is destroying basketball in the US. Watch the international teams these days and see why the US can't win in at that level of competition anymore. Too much focus on the individual....

• tedi31

Basing this answer on a healthy Kobe Bryant, I feel at this point, Bryant would win this duel against LeBron James.

Nothing against King James (who would probably eat Kobe alive in the low post), but his game really augments itself when is surrounded by his teammates. His unselfishness opens up a number of possibilities as James is able to find them for open shots or get himself into scoring position because of their presence.

One-on-one, both players are exception but at this stage in their careers, Bryant is certainly the better offensive player as he is able to elevate and create shots out of difficult circumstances. I have yet to see James do the same on a consistent basis under similar situations.

Hope this is able to help.

Well right now i think that Lebron will win only because of kobe's knee surgery. If it was last year Kobe would have won, when he was healthy. so yeah.

Lebron because he can do everything from scoring, assists and rebounds. Kobe is just a scorer. Lebron is the best player alive.

You can't really say who would win. Kobe's the better shooter but Lebron is bigger. They play different positions too

LeBron...all he has to do is plan for some ho to walk by and then Kobe will forfit.

Kobe sucks what a wanker

lebron. he's taller, jumps higher, and heavier than kobe. he can post kobe up with his additional weight.

KOBE>>>more dirty tricks up his sleves than lebron...

kobe- he is too good

LE BRON!!!!HE IS MUCH TALLER AND MORE YOUNGER AND CAN RUN AND JUMP MORE!!.....