Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Can baking powder help you lose weight and grow taller?

I read somewhere here that baking powder could do that. I'm just really curious cause I really need to grow tall. And I really want to lose weight. Please help.

Favorite Answer

No it's not baking powder that does it. It's baking soda and not alone but with lecithin

It helps the lecithin break down the hard body fat quicker! Dandelion tea will work too if you don't put any sweetener in it! There are many herbal teas available in your local health food store that can help you lose weight. Be sure you really need to lose weight. Most any worker in the Healthfood store will tell you if your right to lose weight if you tell him or her!

I find Clover tea works best for me! What works fast on one might not do as well on another!

baking powder will bot help you either grow taller or get thinner in a good way. (or even in a bad way unless you count killing yourself as a good way of losing weight.

Nothing can be done about your height that does not involve huge amounts of pain and money.

So concentrate on your weight. By not concentrating on food.

Find something that you love doing so much that you forget about food and eating. It is best if your interest involves a bit of moving about rather than computer games or reading.

Or get a dog. They will want taking out and will eat half of all your food.

Your height will be determined by your genetics,not some baking powder.

Get away from the sodas,pastries,and bread. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water too. And start walking.

What I do in a restaurant, I drink two glasses of water before my meal comes. Then I give away half of everything on the plate. This way, I ate what I wanted ,but didn't eat as much.

no, this is just a myth. the only way to loose weight is to eat healthily and exercise, you could go for something like swimming, yoga or pilates and dance, these are fun to do and not a drag. as for getting tall, there's not alot that you can do about that, unless you are a young age in which you may still have growing time. if not you could always go for high heels, there are some fab ones and great boots in most shoe shops, and if you live in England Topshop is fab, the products are great and they're really cheap!♥b♥

Improving you diet will not alter your genetically programmed maximum height potential. At 18 years most males have stopped growing anyway, a few will continue to gain height until 20 years at the latest.

go 20 mph on your bike for 6 1 2 minutes

take a good probiotic daily

• Chanel

try fit clothes

• Ralph

instead of using credit card always use to pay for foods at grocery stores

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods