Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do you think of this scenario?

There is this boy who falls in love with his classmate while he is 14. He finally tells her his real feeling by email and sadly, she said she just wants to be friend.

Seven years later, the boy comes back from studying abroad and again, he tries to find the girl that he used to fall in love with and asks her out.

What do you think of this scenario?

Would it inspire the girl?

Favorite Answer

If the girl really love the boy both should go ahead and get married if the boy proposed,because it is better for you to live with somebody you know than to fall into a bad hand.

i don't think this would inspire the girl since the girl had already said No! to the guy seven years ago. Also there are chances that the girl might already be having someone in here life. so the guy would just probhably be interfering in her current life. However if the girl does not have anyone then the guy still has a chance that it would make the girl feel that the guy really loves here even after all these years, this time it would appear a bit cute for the girl though. :-)

One thing is for sure boss, the girl is going to have a +ve opinion on the boy. If there is someone else in the gal's life,then iam not sure about the gal's reply.But if this is not the case then she is likely to acpt the boy's offer. It is hard to find a boy Who likes a gal even after 7 years, thumbs up to the boy

It might inspire the girl to keep dumping guys who aren't of her liking knowing they'll come running back years later. (not inspiring!) The poor guy probably didn't get laid in the 7 years to be hung up over a 14 year old kid he had a crush on.

I think it's pretty creepy really. Most people grow up and do a lot of changing in those years. If I was that girl (& I have been) I'd avoid you like the plague.

This is so " I know what you did last summer " bro. Maybe just a try to see what her respond is like. If it wasn't what the boy had expected, yeah let the sleeping dog lie.

• Mica

I don't htink it's creepy at all unless you started stalking her. I think it's really romantic.

• .

Probably not.. unless you've turned stud all of a sudden.

Let a sleeping dog lie, brother...

• Jo

maybe,maybe not. Depends on if she still only wants to be just friends!