Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

hi im 9 and i have a question?

Last week my boyfriend came over. We just started going out 2 days before....he is 14, but when he was there he started touching me...he then pushed me to the floor and did these things to me....is this suppose to happen...i am scared to tell my parents...what do i do

Favorite Answer

honey you are 9 you shouldn't be going out with a 14 year old!! you need to break up with him and tell your parents!! you don't want him to do this again or maybe worse next time. do something NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please let us know what happens and how you r doing.

wow 9 and a 14 year old that's an age difference the first thing that might be better is that did u tell him to stop or u didn't feel comfortable because if you did then you should definitely tell your parents your parents are there to help you and Hun if you didn't want that to happen technically that can be considered as rap and thats a really bad thing it also depends on what he did to you? Only time those things are supposed to happen is when you want them to do happen and thats when you ready

Hi

First off you really should tell your parents, if you're not comfortable with telling them then you should tell a teacher, some adult figure. I am going to focus on telling you that you are way too young to date (even though I think you are), but Rather that you need to get some help. If you don't report this, he could keep doing this to you and it could get worse. Did he use any sort of protection if he raped you? You really need to get help. don't allow him to come over, but more important...STOP SEEING HIM. Good luck, take some or all of the advice given to you and get help.

hi first of all you are 9 why do you have a boy friend??second of all why was he in the house when your parents were not home?? I think you should tell your parents ;;or at least your school counselor.good luck

What are you doing @ 9 w/ a bf? ur 'rents allow this? U should not be focusing on a boyfriend right now but school and sleepovers and birthday parties, and dress up and dolls. You are too young for all this. It puts you in positions that you should NOT be in. Yeah, you should tell your 'rents and they should tell you that you don't need a b/f!

Oh dear... first off you should NOT be dating at your age, let alone a 14 yr old... second GO AND TELL SOMEONE YOU TRUST RIGHT NOW!!!!! It doesn't have to be your parents... it could be an older brother or sister, or a neighbour, or your teacher... MAKE SURE YOU TELL SOMEONE THOUGH!!!!!

• -

what do you do? you are 9 and you are into relationship? unbelievable what this world is turning into! what you really need to do is live like a 9 year old-ed and not living like an adult!

• Angad

oh my god u to young

well mu bro is 9 n he doesnt know what boyfrnd girlfrns sooooo

sooo be careful tell yur parents maybe they dont understabd but they will so whats best for u

tell your parents now. and you shouldn't be dating yet. i'm sorry, but 9 years old is way too young to be with boys. seriously.

hun no matter what your age...you need to tell your parents or someone you trust immediately....don't waste time on the computer go tell them NOW!!!