Two girls. One left the country and working abroad. Second girl I an engaged with now. Me and first one dont?

communicate now. But I know she still wants me, I still have strong feelings for her even after 3 years. Honestly I love both very much. I know both love me very much too. What 'd you do if you were in myc situation?

Favorite Answer

First of all its your mistake that you are loving 2 girls and spoiling 2 girls at a time. Loving 2 girls is fine, but 1st girl wants to marry you or not, if she is going to marry you, its your mistake again you got engaged with 2nd girl. Those girls knows each other.?.

Forget about love, get marry with 2nd girl and enjoy with 1st one if she comes to you some time later, but make sure that no conflict happens.

Mail me on mkkittu@yahoo.com

Then why are you engaged to #2? I'd concentrate on the 1 your with now and forget the 1 that has left the country.

3 some! No other choice!

• Jerdy

You can not love two women in the same time, in the same way! You are confuse...choose one fast!

You need to stop leading both of them on.

Take some time to figure this out...

• jac

ask them for a three some what else is ther eto do

• ask them for a threesom

you decide after dinner