Were my brother and i wrong to to play catch with an unseen visitor in our backyard at night?

We were 6 and 4 and parents used to take us to visit an uncle who ran a hotel near Colorado Springs, behind which was a big forest. We played with our cousin there on a high raised deck, about 30 feet off the ground, throwing a ball into the woods and back down. On several nights, we played with a visitor who we called "uncle bon" (playing off the name of our actual uncle, the father of our cousin, uncle Don), who threw the ball back to us while we three were on the high deck. We would only hear heavy breathing and grunts, which would make us laugh and scream and throw the ball harder. When an adult stepped out onto the deck, the sounds would stop and we would be quiet, until the adult was gone. It would last for an hour or so before we got called in.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a pervert

Source(s): mo5k
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The innocence of a child is never 'wrong'

The fault lay with the stranger, no you shouldn't have been playing catch with a stranger and you're lucky nothing more happened. Since nothing 'bad' happened you can still look back to this memory as a pleasant one.

Who knows who was catching the ball?? It could've been a simple mentally challenged person (with the mind of a child), a mentally disturbed person (doing or thinking of disturbing thoughts while you played) or .... Isn't Colorado the suspected home of BigFoot?? LOL!

Hey you didn't see him - you never know!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, very wrong. It is unsafe to play with an unseen visitor. Stop it right away to prevent something bad happen.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it was wrong to play will a stranger. I know that you's were young and all, but he could have been a murderer, kidnapper or he even could have been a pedophile. It is dangerous for any children to play or even talk to strangers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • binz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the appropriate situation, and least perplexing is to place him back the place you stumbled on him. better than probably the guy above is suitable on the identity, and the snake is innocuous. sons and daughters, and maximum adults truthfully, continuously think of that snakes are poisonous. Snakes in basic terms chew whilst provoked. only go away him be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SOUND LIKE TO ME YOU AND YOUR BROTHER WAS DOING MORE THAT THROWING THE BALL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cause 10% Eficient way 0% answer 0%

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and please don't do it again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.