If you could describe marriage in a few words what would it be?

I was just wondering with so many differing opinions what words you would describe marriage as.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have be married 4 3 years,is like this:2 persons becoming 1,his happiness is your happiness,giving up 2 your selfish desirees,is not always pink,u have to be smart to see all oportunities to make life much better,

• brim
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A be conscious that not has meaning. Too many human beings define it too many techniques so now that is a seize concentrated on something and each thing that any one products too. Even people who define themselves as liberal do not agree on what it potential anymore. If no person truthfully concurs on the meaning of a be conscious than the be conscious has no meaning.

• 1 decade ago

In a marriage you have to have love, honesty, respect, and trust to make a marriage work. At least that is what makes mine work so well!!!!

• 1 decade ago

It has its up and downs,but like anything it takes work to keep a good marriage working..Trust,Commitment,

Communication,Love

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The best thing that can happen to a person if you're with the right partner and just the opposite if you not.

• 1 decade ago

Commitment, hard work, a headache at times but it's all worth it.

• slick
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a coalition of 2 trusting best friends and soul mates.

• 1 decade ago

its like 2 souls dancing...happy to be reunited at last...its hard work, but anything of lasting value always is, and its commitment beyond any other you will ever experience...and its all worth it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It learning how to share, care, love and sacrifice willingly for ever

• Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Equal partnership between two people who have committed themselves to spending their lives together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.