Let's say that you're a 16 year old girl...?

You met a boy whom you were sure you were totally in love with.

He dies in a horrible accident. You mourn for weeks before you find out that you're pregnant with his child.

Do you keep it or do you get an abortion?

By the way, your parents would kill you if they found out.

Think of the pros and cons.

(No. This hasn't happened to me. I think it's a pretty hard question answer. I'd like to read other peoples' answers to this.)

Favorite Answer

i keep the child, he lives in the memory.

That is a hard question, and I can't say for sure how I would react.

But I do think that I would want to have the child, even at 16. It would change everything, but if I loved him that much, I would want to have the child we both created.

I'm pro choice. That doesn't mean I'm not pro-life as well. I just think that others should have the choice if they want.

• I'm 16 and I would tell my parents but tell his parents too and see if his parents want to adopt the kid or adopt the kid to someone nice like on the dr Phil show and live with them and go to school there with the new parents untill the baby was born.

I would never get an abortion. Life is SACRED plus my mom had one a few years before she had me and it messed her up so I was real premature and then the baby she had after me was more premature and died. She's always been so sad about chosing to have an abortion she said it was the biggest mistake of her life and she said she can never forgive herself totally.

• ...

Keep it. 16 may be young to be a mother but it's sure old enough to make a baby. The child shouldn't pay for the mistake of the parents.

Source(s): Experience

I would keep the baby....yes my parents would probably kill me, but they'll come round eventually and spend many happy years with their grandchild. Also, I'd tell the boy's parents as I'm sure they would love to have part of their son living on and want to be part of his life.

I would keep it since he died and if I really loved him. Plus it would be nice for the parents of the guy that they would some memory left of him.

• I would have the baby (of course) I would sit down with my parents and tell them. If there good parents then they will get mad but still except It. If they don't except or they kick me out then they don't deserve to be called parents.

for me ill keep it..da best way to get out of this problem(I THINK) is to tell ur parents to make u move to a dorm for college b4 ur womb is as big as a balloon..and if its born already dey nid 2 accept it cause they dnt hve choice..(i think)

babies r always God's blessings..

so i will keep d baby... im sure my parents will b upset fr me but after awhile they'll b happy 2 c a new angel in our family..

• Haven

Abortion or adoption.

16 is way too young to be a mother. And parents shouldn't raise their children's children.

• ?

Keep the baby. It is your last link to him. When the baby is born, Your parents will accept him.