Why do born-agains always have the following look?

Like they've scrubbed their faces a little too clean and haven't seen quite enough sun to keep their vitamin D level up to normal?

When I see one, I know it. I've always been able to recognize a born-again before they say even one word. They're scary that way.

Favorite Answer

Honestly I dont understand who are born agains. Are they baptized during adulthood or they confessed and started living better,

That sound like the "evangelical/charismatic/pentacostal" look. True Christians don't have a certain look or hairstyle

or long funny shorts..etc. It is the inward man that looks the same..not the outward flesh/apparel

"Born-again" in the context of your question is an adjective. You misused it as a noun. I presume you are talking about born-again Christians who are white.

You should also be careful of words like "always". I'm a born-again Christian and I don't fit either of your criteria.

God bless you.

Hahahaha!!!!! If I could, I'd thumbs-up the question. Can't though, as the Christians have caused me to lose yet another account. Fcuking petty crybabies....

• Tony

Kemo, Kent Shamrock, Diago Sanchaise are Christians and they look pretty heathly to me. i'm six one, shaved head, gottee and into mixed martial arts myself. i would consider myself pretty healthy. do you have anything to base those comments on? i know Christians who wear wool sweaters but i see atheists doing that to. i don't think Christians have a certain physical look.

Maybe you should consider that it is the peace and happiness within that you are seeing in our faces.

i've never seen that look before, they don't look any different compared to everyone else

what is the point of your question?

So does that mean all unbelievers are dark and dirty?