Why do born-agains always have the following look?

Like they've scrubbed their faces a little too clean and haven't seen quite enough sun to keep their vitamin D level up to normal?

Update:

When I see one, I know it. I've always been able to recognize a born-again before they say even one word. They're scary that way.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly I dont understand who are born agains. Are they baptized during adulthood or they confessed and started living better,

• 1 decade ago

That sound like the "evangelical/charismatic/pentacostal" look. True Christians don't have a certain look or hairstyle

or long funny shorts..etc. It is the inward man that looks the same..not the outward flesh/apparel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Born-again" in the context of your question is an adjective. You misused it as a noun. I presume you are talking about born-again Christians who are white.

You should also be careful of words like "always". I'm a born-again Christian and I don't fit either of your criteria.

God bless you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahahaha!!!!! If I could, I'd thumbs-up the question. Can't though, as the Christians have caused me to lose yet another account. Fcuking petty crybabies....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tony
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Kemo, Kent Shamrock, Diago Sanchaise are Christians and they look pretty heathly to me. i'm six one, shaved head, gottee and into mixed martial arts myself. i would consider myself pretty healthy. do you have anything to base those comments on? i know Christians who wear wool sweaters but i see atheists doing that to. i don't think Christians have a certain physical look.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should consider that it is the peace and happiness within that you are seeing in our faces.

• 1 decade ago

i've never seen that look before, they don't look any different compared to everyone else

• 1 decade ago

what is the point of your question?

So does that mean all unbelievers are dark and dirty?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.