What would be worse to you?

Being in jail/prison for five years with other people, or being completely alone for five years on an island?

Favorite Answer

Being in jail would be worse for me. I'd rather die alone on an island.

Being completely alone for five years on an island.

"No man is an island" --- I can't survive alone, i would die if that happened! Rather than if i'm in prison, at least i have company and food to eat!

Definitly being in jail/ prison for five years with other people. At least on an island you're not gonna have to fend off rapists and killers while the authority does nothing about it.

For me it would be much worse to be in jail/prison. I kinda like living on my own, and if I lived on an island I would come back thin and tan, that would be a total bonus...

Plus there is the little detail of how your family would react. I would rather be on an island and welcomed home than be in prison and have my family reject me.

My heart tells me that being in jail would be worse but my brain is telling me that being alone would be worse. Either way without being able to compare the experiences to eachother they would both seem bad. I have to go with my heart. I'm not that social but miraculously I love people. I'm gonna live up life's triumphs and miseries on that island baby. Really I think in jail I would even feel even more alone and unaware of who I am and that's what I'm really afraid of.

Being in prison would be the worst. I would much rather be alone on an island. Loneliness would be much easier to handle than all the horrible things that go on in a prison. I would also rather go batty from being alone, than come out traumatised from being locked up.

Being completely alone for five years on an island...

The isolation, the lack of family, the lack of my mom and dad's food, no hugs, no chance of closeness, no good conversations, no hot showers, no towels,...

But at least i'd have time to think, lol.

Being alone would be great for about... I'll give it three days at the most. Much rather be in prison for 5 with other people.

Source(s): So - being alone ffor 5 would be worse.

Sitting in jail, I'd love to live on an island, alone, the rest of my life, lol.

I would definitely go to the island!! Just so it's not like the movie "The Island"

I couldn't handle jail for any amount of time!!!