How to export and backup all my info from a blackberry PDA to a PC?
without using outlook or if outlook is really necessary
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you simply want to backup the data the BlackBerry Desktop Software allows you to backup any important information from the handheld to your PC or restore previously-saved files back to your handheld. If you want to view and use the data from your Blackberry then you will need Outlook or Louts Notes to view contacts, appointments, and emails on your PC.
How to Backup Blackberry
1. Install the BlackBerry Desktop Software (it should come with your Blacberry) https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code...
2. Connect you blackberry to your PC
3. In the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click the Backup and Restore icon. The Backup and Restore
4. Click Options and select what you want Backed up
5. Click Backup. The Select file for Full Backup window appears.
6. Click Save. The data on the handheld is saved to your computer in an .ipd file.