i have download programe from internet my computer is automaticaly restarte during the instalation.?

what i do for this problem.thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Download the file first before running. After it is download then install it.

• 1 decade ago

Some downloaded programs are scheduled to automatically restart during/after installation to finish off the installation. Try opening the new program now.

• 1 decade ago

There shouldn't be a problem if it only restarts during installation, however your PC might be infected with a virus if it keeps restarting after runing the program.

• 1 decade ago

Fist.. tell me . teh Name of the software you've DOwnloaded. from Internet... type the Full name and virsion.. and from where actually you've downloaded it.. it could be ful of spyware or virus.. do you sue any anti-Virus Guard ?? I use McAfee... if you like I could send you the link where you could download the McAfee anti-Virus .. and it's cracked so you dont need to pay anything for it.... and atlast.. there might be something Wrong with your RAM too.. are you using 1 RAM in 1 single Slot or 2 ram RAM with DIfferent bus speed..?.. re-post your question with thosue info.. pls

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

has ur pc automaticaly restarte more then 1 time when downloading that program. ? if so it is best to check ur pc for virus .malware.spyware.trojan.keylogger .

Restart your computer in Safe mode (recommended) start work on the infected computer. go to safemode on ur pc. restart pc. as pc is starting up. keep hitting on (F8) key you come to menu a go to safemode . hit on enter then enter again. pc will go to login screen . go to ur *ADMIN) name hit on that

then run .da scan to find that spyware& malware.trojans

when found . delete da them .. then restart pc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try going to www.geocities.com/new_cosmo_be ta (No Space Between the BE and TA) and ask them on their Live Help system. They can answer this kind of question. Ask them any computer question or and advice question and they can answer it and they are free. Try at least. But they will. They are on their live help system now!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.