Girls please read this and answer?

Okay this might be hard to understand but I will make it as simple as possible

I asked a girl that is sort of my gf (I asked her out and she said yes) to the movies today and she wrote back 4 hours later saying

"Hey just got ur message how about we get off the bus together on Tuesday and go for a walk, cause it might not happen, k? PS I am sorry"

Now I need to know what it all means and I cannot ask her!

Does 'cause it might not happen' mean that we are not going to the movies or that we are not going for a walk'?

And does I am sorry mean that she's sorry about replying so late, or that shes sorry cause she doesnt think its working out???

I am not a freakin mind reader!!! Help me

Favorite Answer

This means that she can't make it to the movie but she'd still like to go out with you, and she feels bad because she couldn't make it, so she's trying to make it up to you by asking you out.

Have fun!♥

This is my interpretation of her message: "I'm sorry that we won't be able to make it to the movies, so let's go for a walk on Tuesday, instead." Of course, I'm not a mind-reader, either... your best bet would be to ask for clarification. Maybe something like: "A walk with you sounds great. Did something else come up for you for tonight?" Hope this helps.

I'm no expert, but i think cause it might not happen means that she doesn't want to go to the movies on a date. And she's sorry because she doesn't think it's going to work out. Sorry about the bad news, but be thankful she's willing to talk to you about it first. If there is something important you want to say to her, use this time to think about it so it comes out right on Tuesday. Good Luck!!

• h2gj87

I think that means she wants to walk with you because you might not go to the movies together and the im sorry is for not being able to go.

She wants to go for a walk with you to spend some time with you, because she probably won't be able to go to the movies with you. She could either be sorry about replying late, or not being able to go to the movies, that I'm not positive about.

I might read to deep into this, but for me it sounds as if she told you that the movies are cancled and that she wants to have a walk with you to tell you that she doesnt want to have a relationship with you, the sorry is just trying to not sound like a Bi*** and a possible bad conscience

Wow I interpreted this differently. I think she's telling you that she doesn't want to go out with you, and she wants to go for a walk to talk it over and decide. Honestly, you should call her, or write her back and ask her to clarify what she means. Otherwise you'll just worry about this till Tuesday, which isn't fair.

I hope it's a good thing...

• Amber

To me I think it means she might not be able to make it to the movies so she is sorry for that, but what she can do is meet u on tues for a walk instead.

I think she's not free today. She spologised for replying late and not being able to go out with you. She is asking you out on Tuesday.

Take the walk. At least you get to save a couple bucks!