Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do guys think less of girls with dyed hair? Guys help plz?

Wondering if they label those kinds of girls as fake or posers, or if they don't care, or if they like dyed hair?

Favorite Answer

I think girls look great with dyed hair providing that they keep the color something that complements their natural coloring. Guys like redheads but not hair that is actually red... blond is cute, bleach blond, or platinum is kind of trashy... Marilyn Monroe made it work... few others should even try. Men get excited by new looks and it spices things up a bit, just don't go overboard with it. One last thing... part of dying your hair means touching up the roots girl... nothing looks worse than when your real color starts to grow out. Touch it up or cut it shorter to get rid of the dye... That is the long and short of it... all things in good taste... no skunks or Cyndi Lauper action please.

I find dyed hair very attractive if they can make it look good. Also im no nerd either im a manly man the guy who plays football and eats campells junky soup but you just listen to other peopls advice too.

My boyfriend doesn't have any problem with me dying my hair. In fact, he loves it when I dye my hair black. If a guy is so petty to think less of you just because you dye your hair, he isn't worth your time anyway.

I don't think less of them. But natural hair color turns me on more. Sometimes their hair color dye just looks too much like their wearing a halloween wig. Like girls with green, purple, or pink hair.

• Harold

It depends on the girl but for me, I think the majority of girls look better with their natural hair color.

personally I really do not think guys care about a girls hair color, they are mainly just looking for a girls personality, and her looks.

My idea ...

Girls should care about their beauty...

Dying hair ... I like ... especially .. red

Hair dying has reached epidemic proportions and I don't like it.

• .

I don't care if a girl dyes her hair.

It just all depends on the color whether or not i like it.

i hate people who has dyed fake jobs. imagine if she told me that she is blond natural and not when suddenly our kids turn out blakc or brunnete. wont u be suspicious?