Need help figuring out cartoon and episode?

I was watching Adult Swim one night and I thought that it was Time Squad...not sure... all I remember is a pony beating the crap out of people and I was laughing so hard...I need to see this again lol. If anyone knows which show this is, please let me know! Thanks.

It was definitely a cartoon

I'm not sure where to even look. Episode guides don't show anything about a pony and youtube doesn't show a lot of these clips.

Favorite Answer

Actually, I do remember watching an episode of Time Squad where a pony/horse beats up the big tuff guy...I can't remember his name...But it wouldn't be on Adult Swim...Time Squd actually hasn't been on for the longest time I think. But if it isn't Time Squad then I'd agree with the others about it being Robot Chicken.

I kinda like to help too. Its not robot chicken. Cause the only pony mentions were the Apocalypse Ponies. And its definetely not Time Squad since its not Adult Swim material to begin with. If i know a certain day and time that you watched it. I can help you out more. Give me an email if youre determined to find it. Im abit determined myself.

I think I know what you're talking about. Was this pony a drawing type of animation, or was it a plastic figurine that moved via claymation? If it was the latter, then it was probably Robot Chicken. If not, then sorry, I have no idea.