Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what are the best perfume in store ?

i prefer perfume like :

# ralph lauren romance

# paris hilton

# bvlgari green tea

something romantic n got a strong smell that last longer !

i prefer perfume like :

# ralph lauren romance

# paris hilton

# bvlgari green tea

% perfume for ladies

Favorite Answer

I have always liked some kind of a vanilla scent,but the best perfume i own right now that always attracts my guys(even if they r my friends)they always say how good i smell. it last a long time to. it is called "curious" by the Brittney spears collection.

Do not get too overpowering of a perfume. The point is that someone can get a scent of it if you are close to each other and not have the whole room choked up by it. I am a big fan of the paris hilton though.

I love Paris Hilton's Perfume! Totally hot and sexy. I also like DKNY Be Delicious, the green one

That is a hard question.My advice is to contact Perfumiya. They will share with you the best new women perfumes, men colognes and kids fragrances. I strongly recommend www.perfumiya.com they have the best perfume prices, newest genuine brand name perfumes and their customer service team is very helpful.

Source(s): www.perfumiya.com

Avon has a very lovely perfume out called: Lavender.

It truly is beautiful, & smells exactly like lavender.

Not only that the perfume when you spray it on yourself lasts for ages & ages until you have a shower.

lacoste inpiration(captivated by fruity-spicy hints f pink peppercorns,vanilla n musk),paris hilton(d notes f frozen apple,jasmine,skin musk n pheromones)it's reli an adorable smell i jz love it oso d just 4 me (paris hilton),guerlin insolence,d new DKNY red..it'z nice smell 2

love estee lauder white linen breeze,pleasures exotic,ck eternity moment,escada,ralph lauren glamourous,ralph lauren garden.smells good all the time!

try

A-star from thierry mugler

baby doll from anna sui

sweet, romantic and stronggggg

i like pink from victorias secret...and for guys i like very sexy

jupe is good and also hugo boss