How would you feel and do if you had a clone?

Include also 3 potential advantage and disadvantages of cloning.

Favorite Answer

Everyone has their own individual life experiences and would react completely differently. Your clone's personality would be completely different to your own. The only real similarity is your appearance.

It would be spooky meeting "yourself", but personalitywise - there's nothing to be afraid of.

• Yay!

If I had a clone, my boyfriend would be thrilled!! he's always saying how i should have a clone so he could have a three some with 2 of me. So I guess that would be an advantage for him. For me, I would get her to try on all the clothes to see from another prespective how good or bad i would look, without having to look in the mirror. I would experiment with her hair to see wich hair color would look better on me, and all sorts of stuff.

I would feel petrified if I had a clone. This idea is really disturbing to me because I wonder what SPIRIT would be given to that poor clone of mine.

Anyway, I only see disadvantages of having a clone of myself. Great question though...

...don't want a clone, i'd rather a twin

having a clone would take away my uniqueness, i love the idea that there is only I in the world [that reason counts for 10 cons]

Source(s): morbs' words

I would hate it, and I would do all I could do to distance myself from said clone, or ask that the clone's license to be revoked. lol 3 potential advantages? well, for you, that might be: #1. the clone could do your homework instead of coming on yahoo answers and passing off someone else's wisdom as your own. #2. the clone could admonish you for coming on yahoo answers, shouting "shame on you" - you should do your own homework and not depend on someone else's wisdom for your homework, and shamelessly passing it off as your own; or #3. the clone could whack you upside the head, then run and tell your teacher -- hey, did you know my prototype got the answers for this homework by stealing the wisdom for her work on yahoo answers?

From a biological perspective:

Blood and a kidney if I ever fall ill.

Wait a second... only my clone would ask the exact same question... Damn, one of us must die... kill or be killed.

i would feel no guilt when i kill myself. and i would do it as soon as i get that clone.

well it is yourself so it would still technically be considered masturbation right?

she would probably be a BYTCH...but thats okay....i would know her every move baby......