what is the theme in the movie "interview with a vampire"?

Favorite Answer

Here is the song list from the soundtrack.....it's probably one of these

1. Libera Me

2. Born To Darkness Part 1

3. Lestat's Tarantella

4. Madeleine's Lament

5. Claudia's Allegro Agitato

6. Escape To Paris

7. Marche Funebre

8. Lestat's Recitative

9. Santiago's Waltz

10. Theatre Des Vampires

11. Armand's Seduction

12. Plantation Pyre

13. Forgotten Lore

14. Scent Of Death

15. Abduction & Absolution

16. Armand Rescues Louis

17. Louis' Revenge

18. Born To Darkness Part II

19. Sympathy For The Devil - Guns N' Roses

haven't seen this movie in a long time, but If I had to take a guess I would say the point is to show that even a character as evil as vampires are considered to be have reasons for being the way that they are. You probably know that this movie was based on a novel by Anne Rice and was only one book of many in her series on Vampires. I have read a few of these books, but not all of them. The point of the book was to show things from a vampire's perspective. The movie was probably made because the Vampire chronicles have a large fan following, and it's always fun to see your favorite book on film. Beyond what I have said above, I don't think there is any deep-seated meaning but I could be wrong. Like I said, it's been a while.

Through Louis' eyes we discover the price of immortality - eternal loneliness. Even Anne Rice's 'Brat Prince' himself, the Vampire Lestat is a tragic figure desperate for companionship and perhaps love. It was these themes (in both book and film) that set Rice's monster-heroes apart from every bloodsucker that had come before.

• LORD Z

Beauty is only skin deep.

Remember all of the Vampires are beautiful on the outside but their actions speak louder than their words and tell of the ugliness that is inside each and everyone of them. Even among themselves they are ugly inside.

i haven' watched d movie nor have i heard of it but d name suggests tat some really crazy reporter has gone mad and bizzare an' is longing to tak d interview of the undead such as an vampire.

reall funny,isn' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

the movie is quite interesting, it starred brad pitt and tom cruise... brad was the good guy.. he was rich but he felt nothing like it because his family died, leaving him by himself. all he ever wanted now is to die.. then, here comes tom cruise biting him in the neck , making him of his kind...bottom line.. brad narrated his story to an ordinary man..