y are boys mean 2 there gf want they are with there friends help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend is being mean 2 me wan he is with hes friends hes friends do not like me and i love him but he dose not love me olny arond hes friends he loves my at hes moms and dads house but some thing a bout hes friend just get him mean not just 2 me 2 ever on like hes mom dad and me so what do u say help me plz

Favorite Answer

I say dump him. You don't deservet that crap. Any guy who can't treat you with respect, whether it's around his friends, or anyone else, is a pu**y. He won't ever respect you and you don't deserve that. Move on and find a REAL man who knows how to treat a girl.

A real man wouldn't treat a lady like that, but your boyfriend is just a kid. You're 13, you don't love each other, it's just a phase, you're too young to know what love really is. You're both kids, enjoy being young, don't rush to grow up too fast.

boys always think they have to uphold a certain image around their friends. they dont care who it hurts bc they think your just over reacitng. most boys dont want to be seen all mushy and sensitive in front of their friends. its just a guy thing, alot of guys do, unless they REALLY have feelings for you.

he shd not do like this. i request u to find another bf. a true bf shd never ignore his gf.

• Kiara

learn how to spell...break up with him