Which is the ship that's taking you far away from the memories of the people who care if you live or die?

Favorite Answer

Forgetfulness... really that's the only answer I can think of. What else takes you far away from memories?

... StArLiGhT ...

Far away The ship is taking me far away Far away from the memories Of the people who care if I live or die Starlight I will be chasing the starlight Until the end of my life I don't know if it's worth it anymore Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold You in my arms My life You electrify my life Let's conspire to ignite All the souls that would die just to feel alive But I'll never let you go If you promised not to fade away Never fade away Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold You in my arms Far away The ship is taking me far away Far away from the memories Of the people who care if I live or die And I'll never let you go If you promise not to fade away Never fade away Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold You in my arms I just wanted to hold_____

I do not know..

Something which ends with "ship" like friendship.

But, I do not get the word..

the good ship lolly pop

• cork

TITANIC SUNK APRIL OF 1912?

IS THAT BACK AGAIN?

destiny

huh?