sleeping in class?

if you sleep in class like i do, do you sometimes find yourself dreaming while still hearing what the teacher is saying, but not processing it?

the other day i began to dream while still hearing my teacher talking, and as i was dreaming i got the sensation of slipping and suddenly jerked awake.

Do you also jerk back to life like that when you are in one of those half-sleep modes too?

its not daydreaming im talking about because i dont control my thoughts in this state

thats why i have such weird dreams that make no sense and then when i wake up i totally forget all of it

• Anna D
    Favorite Answer

i go through that! when im in class, i fall asleep and then i feel like falling and jerking awake. its an uneasy feeling sometimes.

Yep pretty much all the time, but amazingly manage to get all A's(with the occasional B popping up ever now and then) weird but its been that way ever since I was in junior high;sleep during class and get get grades.

I get it all the time. When you wake up it is so scary to look at the teacher because you think that he might have seen you sleeing.

• Lux

no actually.... when i'm half asleep in class, all i hear is 'blablabla' ... that's why when the teacher suddenly asks me a question, i'm totally lost! nice to meet someone who has the same habits as me! ( ;

not really.....i just sleep the whole period(s) and people next to me would just wake me up for no freakin reasons

lol.. that's day dreaming..

yes, sometimes i do

yeah i also find that true.