Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Funny joke- An Asian, Latino, Black and White person all board a ship...?

An Asian, Latino, Black and White person are on a ship together. They get stranded on an island and put into teams. They are told that they are now competing in a race and that they must do whatever it takes to win. Then Jeff Probst comes on the island and tells them that this is Survivor.

Favorite Answer

That would have been a good twist but the segregation lasted only 2 episodes. There is nothing racist with this twist but i could have learned more about other racial groups if the experiment lasted.

I hate people who hate interracial marriage. This is also why I don't get along with a lot of my parents' friends (all Asians). When they bring it up, I just give them a long, cold stare. My parents are cool with interracial marriage though (and they both were born in Korea), although they're not cool with me giving their friends the death stare. The friends of my parents I mentioned probably wouldn't approve of any of their kids marrying a Japanese person either, since they are Korean. In any case, too many Asian parents don't like interracial marriage. Also, slightly irrelevant, but why does everyone think Korean men tend to be abusive or obsessed with control? Do you mean people who actually, like, grew up over there? Because I don't feel like that describes me at all.

Hey, that reminds me of another joke. This small plane was having engine trouble and the pilot radioed back that 3 people would have to jump out to lighten the weight of the plane or they would crash. A Frenchman stood up, walked to the door and said, "Viva la France," and jumped out. An Englishman stood up and walked to the door and said, "Long live the Queen," and jumped out. A big Texan stood up, grabbed a Mexican and threw him out the door and hollered, "Remember the Alamo."

You silly girl!

You lured me hear thinking I would see something new.

But I did chuckle at being tricked.

Tanks fer da laff!!!!

UGH

.

Uhh, what's the joke?

P-U

that stunk.

Oh Ptricia, you are such a racist...Well, I never!

You are just wasting your points!

cute joke

not very funny