Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Diego · 1 decade ago

am going to Hollywood well actually Burbank California I need to find an fairly nice hotel to stay out?

. I could afford around 100.00-125.00 a night can anyone tell me a fairly nice hotel to stay at or a good website for hotel deals Thanks

• Tzur
    Favorite Answer

Look on Yahoo FareChase, they search dozens of websites for you, so you dont have to!!! It saves time and money.

You can see all the hotels on the map, and choose the best location for you. Also you can narrow the list using the left rail options...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but theres very few nice hotels in Hollywood/Burbank that are cheap. If you are alone, it might be easier, but they are pretty expensive. You might need to go like 15 mins out of LA to get a good deal. But if you want, try www.hotels.com

Burbank is approximately 8 hours from San Francisco. attempt Expedia or a matching service. as quickly as you narrow it right down to 3 or 4 lodges, come lower back and ask with regard to the lodges, making use of the la section.