im 21 yrs old. thinking of moving out from my parents house. Their trying to control my life?

even my private life. Should i go on my life, rent a place while taking my degree and work at the same tym. Well, some of us live a live like that. they manage to..rite? any suggestions?

• SINDY
    Favorite Answer

Is it really that bad? If so then get out! If not then just put up with it. It's tough as hell out here. Think long and hard before you jet.

at the beginning, why could you take care of his son. i do no longer care while you're 21 or fifty one what's incorrect is incorrect. How old are those people he's merchandising weapons to? you have a sixteen year old daughter and don't have a undertaking along with his habit. i does no longer enable him around my daughter. He hits his girlfriends childrens?? He would not sound like a secure man or woman to me. I do wish you the superb of success. seems such as you're in between a rock and a tough spot>

A lot of people move out in college..it can work if you want it to. My best suggestion would be finding roommates, though-it will be more affordable if you split the rent with somebody. Good luck!

If you think you can handle being out on your own, go for it. You might want to find out if anyone's looking for a room mate, so rent will be less. I moved in with my boyfriend when I was almost 19 because I was sick of my family and I don't regret it.

yeah just get away from them for a while.find a place to stay,you can work and study at the same time.you wouldnt be the first one doing it.im 20,and i will be moving away from my parents in a few months time as well.i think we all need to do that at certain point in our lifes.it will helps us to get responsabilities,and to grow up as a person.we can also show them that we can make it on our own without their help.

good luck!

If you can afford a place, or have a friend to crash with, get out NOW. You're an adult. Your parents don't really have a say in how (or where) you live anymore.

well yeah. I know a couple of girls who work at wal-mart being a cashier and go to school full time at the same time.

yes get some independence

the word is spelled time in case you were wondering

take care good luck