Christmas tree service / rental?

what service would drop and decorate Christmas tree in my home ?

Favorite Answer

what area do you live in?

http://www.customizeyourholiday.com/ for Southern California

the finished web page up but they do that service

I haven't heard of a christmas tree rental service before.

One of the fun parts of Christmas is decorating the tree yourself.

You can buy a fake christmas tree and assemble it together or get someone to help you. It's cheaper and you can reuse it yearly.

You will feel proud of yourself after putting the tree together and decorating it.

Never heard of a rental service that does this. They'd have to be fake trees to do that anyway.

You can contact a local florist and see if they're willing to do it. It would likely cost a pretty penny though.

never heard of anyone doing that, grab a fake tree or real one and decorate it yourself, there no better way to get into the Christmas spirit

Hello. - You can call or email/write to the National Christmas Tree Association, they should be able to help or @ least point you in the right direction.

Good Luck.

Have a nice day. :)

i've got defined to my daughter that there are a minimum of four (overlapping) components to all gala's. the classic, the non secular, the commercial and the Secular. The Tree is a often happening section not the non secular. For yule, the non secular is the Nativity tale. the classic comprise the ecu symbols of wintry climate. The Commerscial isn the Coke's Santa image. & the Secual (in Australia) is the classic yule BBQ.

This is a great idea...for those who say "do it yourself"...it's just not always possible for physically disabled and seniors to do so. I would like to know of a servive for Clearwater FL.

I think you should put it up yourself so you can save some money.