where is a good place to download movies???FREE!! wit lil or NO spy wear???

• Favorite Answer

Even though its illegal there is one place my friend downloads from. One thing for sure, dont use Limewire!!! A lot of my friends have problems with it does have adware and spyware. Bitcomet is the sites my friends download from. It may be slower than limewire, but they havent had a problem yet. Really myself I would wait three months for it to come to DvD. Hope this helps.

Watch Free Movies Online

Best Selection Watch Movies Online

i use a program called limewire u can download movies, music, images heaps of other cool stuff

i can send it to u via email if u want it for free other wise u have to pay for it

im a trusting guy i wont send u virises on ur comp i dont even no how and if u dont trust me u can just scan the file before u open it once i have giving it to u

if u want it contact me thx :D i really dont mind sending u a program that u would have to pay like $50 for im a nice guy :D

there is no place that is free on the internet that does not include spy ware.

limewire PRO 4.10.9

Many places. All illegal. Sorry.

I DON'T WATCH ANY MOVIE IN MY PC