what do you get newlyweds on their 1st christmas, married only a month now?

Favorite Answer

Christmas ornaments and decorations.

My husband and I were dirt poor our first Christmas and couldn't even afford a tree. We would have loved it if someone had given us Christmas ornaments and decorations to fill our tiny apartment. It would have been so lovely and so special.

Go practical like a gift card or something. Maybe to a nice restaurant because most newlyweds live pretty frugally.

I am looking for a christmas gift for my husband and yahoo suggested this post. check out http://www.mydreamlines.com/ as they can sketch the wedding gown and suit. My husband gave this to me. I give this out as gift certificates all the time now. I am not a fan of gift cards, but how cool for the girl to work with the artist on designing her wedding dress.

I would suggest ornaments and anything for their tree; maybe a set of Christmas dinnerware, lights for outside their house or apartment, lawn ornaments, rolls of wrapping paper,tape and ribbons, also gift boxes.

• Lydia

A special tree ornament, with First Christmas Together, the year and their names.

• SINDY

Always give gifts from the heart. If they're good people then they will appreciate it. If not, they're not worth you're time and you'll know to not bother on their next anniversary.

a winter care package for newlyweds

huge basket filled with quick and easy stuff like a blanket for them to cuddle, wine, video rental gift cert., robes, choc.

winters gonna be here and for couples its the best time to snuggle.

enable me merely say residing with people or having people stay with you isn't effortless. while i replaced into sixteen, my aunt left her husband. at some point trip of the blue, My aunt (my father's sister) and her 2 sons got here to stay with my mum and dad and that i. It lasted much less then a month, as my mom could no longer take it anymore. (neither ought to I) while i replaced into 21, my sister have been given invicted. It replaced right into a million week till now yule. I instructed her she will stay with me for slightly. It replaced into my sister, her guy, and her 2 sons. That lasted 2 weeks. i admire my sister and nephews, yet hubby and that i could no longer stand having people stay with us while it is been merely the two one persons. In 2004, my husband replaced into deployed to Iraq. i desperate to flow decrease back in with my mum and dad for the 12 months he replaced into long previous. interior the tip, it replaced into the ultimate suited determination for me as many stuff take place by out that 12 months. although, my mom taken care of me like i replaced into nevertheless below 18. I had no situation helping around the abode and paying some hire..yet she went over board a number of situations. In 2005 my husband got here abode from Iraq. Now we had to discover a place to stay. interior the period in-between, we lived with my inlaws. we would have loved to purchase a house, yet we could no longer discover a house in our fee selection. So we ended up residing together with his mum and dad for a 12 months. i'm getting together with his mum and dad and that they get alongside with me. in spite of the reality that we lived there hire unfastened and we got here and flow as we please, did no longer ought to do any chores different than our very own laundry. It nevertheless sucked to stay with the inlaws. it is merely no longer comparable to residing on your person. interior the tip, in case you extremely ought to flow decrease back abode, then flow forward, yet have a plan (which I see you do). although, in case you could carry off shifting decrease back into the two mum and dad abode..then i could surely propose doing that. it is not any longer effortless for the two sides...the persons who very own the abode and the persons shifting in. anybody can get alongside super, yet with anybody being adults yet nevertheless family contributors...there is often the no longer effortless section. (despite the fact that that no longer effortless section would be)

You might check where they registered to see if they received all the requested gifts.

Privacy. It's a great gift.