GUYS tell me what is better than a tree climbing hippie?

who loves the nature like her own heartbeat and a sweet kiss on your lips?! Tell me about your perfect someone!

sorry..but i CLIMB trees

Favorite Answer

my best thing in the life is to speak with a woman beautiful woman , kiss her hug her, love her, worship her , lick her , kneel to her , kiss her hands , kiss her feet , worship eery inch in her body ebery cell , worship her soul , be her slave , her lover , i love to give her oral sex, and live all my life bitween her legs and make her crazy , make her orgasm , squirt

make her happy , i love to spend my mone to make her happy , my time , my all life to make her happy

i love to take care about her as if she is a baby child , carry her on my srms, change her clothes,her shoses , brush her hair , paint her nails , shower her...etc

i love to worship her as if she is the goddess , kneel down at her feet kiss them worship her toes suck them one by one

kiss her back , kiss her thigh

telling stories , and jokes with her ,watching tv together , make a poem for her, make a songs for her , giving her gifts and flowers

take care about her body and skin , rub her skin with baby bowders and lotions

take care about her clitoris and g spot and breasts and give attentions to them

i love to give her security and make her live comfort life

i love to have children from her , because i love her and love anything from her

she is my princess and queen , she is my goddess, she is my baby , she is my woman

Actually the term is "tree hugging hippie" It was coined back in the 70s in Oregon when lumber companies were cutting down all of the trees and the "tree huggers" would chain themselves to trees in protest to prevent the trees from being cut down.

HIPPIES!? You know what happened to the Hippies from the 60's? They grew up, cut their hair, took a bath, and took jobs in the large corporations that they protested.

As for my perfect someone, I got her, and I married her. I can't imagine not having her in my life.

Being that I'm a tree lover and nature boy myself, not a damn thing. I like a gal witha sense of humor and style, who is fit, loves the outdoors and is loyal and romantic.

From her reflection I understand there is always hope.

From her care I learn to love.

From her tears I learn to share.

From her womb our child is born.

From our lives we teach each other happiness.

She is beside me throughout all time – not always together, but never apart – a readily embraced momentary illusion after the last lights have decayed into darkness.

a smart, funny woman who would be happy going out, or hanging out at home, likes walking in the park, likes old movies, and is passionate, and wants romance, not a fuckbuddy.