Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

rihgt now....?

right now i have nothing, it feels like everday is a copy of a copy of a copy. i dont like my job, but i guess im not qualified for much else at the moment, i was supposed to be moving out, that got canned due to the person who was supposed to be my roomate loosing his job, the girl i was supposed to be with has second thoughts, and it just feels liek my life is perpetualy stuck in the middle of the road, and insomnia's back, and advice? philisophical or practial, and would be much apreciated.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes the days do just seem on estep after another which is not much fun. Just keep taking steps to move yourself to where you want to go--don't know where that is? Take some time and think about what you really want. Then figure out --as best you can--what you will have to do and what you have control of to get there. I have been where you are--its not fun, but it isn't everlasting. Keep one foot moving and good luck!

Quote "Taking the path of least resistance makes both men and rivers crooked"

I recited that quote because not everything in life is going to be easy... I know it's not what you wanna hear... but... if you keep giving everything you have to whatever you do... you'll grow from it... put aside the feelings of repetiveness... there is always a lesson to learn from every aspect of your day... those lessons can and will be built upon...

So things aren't goin' exactly as planned... they never do... even the weathiest of people will tell you that they've had their fare share of setbacks...

"The object in life is not to never fall, but, to get up when you do."

stop complaining so much, and see the good in your life,,,,, and only then will you be happy.

look on the up side,,, everything is happening at once. so you only have to be in this much pain once this year, lucky, I have this happen to me every monday..... see the positive in everything.... sleep good, on that note, goodnite........

Sorry, sound like its bad now....good luck and hang in there.

my turn to be rude to you after your swnser to me,,,,,,,,,thx 4 the 2 points,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may you have a real crappy day,,,,,,,,,,