Father Ralph DeOreo -has anyone heard of him?

I hope that is the correct spelling, he is catholic and a healer.

Pronounced DE-Or_E_O like I spelled it.

I asked because I went to a private Catholic girls school and I had the pleasure of getting to know him. He stayed in our guest house and he performed our service every morning for a week. We got to go to everyone of his 'shows' It's not like the tacky healers you see pushing people backwards. He was extremely Holy and very soft spoken, quiet and kind. He wore a long robe at all times also, no jewelry, no bells and whistles. It felt good to be around him. I was 17 years old at the time and haven't heard anything about him in years, you only hear about Billy Graham.

Thank you for your serious answers too!

Favorite Answer

OK I looked it up and it's Ralph DiOrio,close enough,I actually like it spelled the other way better. It says he was blessed with the, and I have to use quotes just to express how silly this sound's to me,"the charisma of healing" in 1976 I believe it said. Of course he is most likely just another con artist if you ask me,after all if faith healing is real please explain why hospitals the world over are filled to overflowing with sick or dying Christians. Other than that it sounds like he has probably done alot of good work since being ordained in the nineteen fifties it looks like. And after some years he has just found a way to cash in on the gullibility of the sheep,good for him,I don't guess it does any harm as long as the followers don't mind getting conned a bit to hold onto their little ray of hope.

I think I have heard of him, but I am going to ave to do much more research

because I could use him

good luck

smile

I dunked some of his cookies into my milk after dinner.

I think he invented a cookie.

yeah he is the guy that invented the oreo right?

wich is really cool because i am eating oreo's right now.LOL

Source(s): i have never heard of him~