GUYS AND GIRLS...what do you think HAPPENED?

a couple of months ago i went on a carnival ride. we got along great and had a blast out together twice, sharing weird facts about ourselves and talking about our love for different kinds of foods, music, sports, etc. in person, we got along really well and flirted the entire time whenever we were around each other. when i had to say goodbye the second time, we gave each other our phone numbers and screen names.

<br><br>well like i said, we got along really well in person...except whenever i try to talk to him online, he never returns my messages. i called him a few times and left a message, and he only picked up once. that time i scheduled to meet him at a school sports game (our rival schools were playing), but he never called me back to confirm exactly WHEN and WHERE we would meet. i tried to reach him but he never picked up.

<br><br>i'm asking for your honest opinion on what happened here, thank you so much to everyone who answers and gives their time to help.

Favorite Answer

I think you should just ditch him. From you explaination I got hte feeling that you really connected on that day but it was a one off...like a one night stand - the two of you wre perfect for each other at that particular point in time but soon lost interest.

My other theory is that he is commited and (being a dude) thinks that not answering you will make you go away.

He might also be at pains to explain to his school mates that he is fratenizing with the enemy.

I think he i giving you (what to him is) the eays way out and you should take it without thinking too much into it. Guys, and i would know being one of them, usually don't appreciate a good thing when they see one. You sound like a cool person so put your energies in a more deserving person.

All the best

Maybe he had a good carnival ride with someone else. I wish I could tell all girls/women to quit pursuing guys like they do.If he doesn't respond after the second attempt, give it up. Guys really do make fun of us for this. I've heard them. They think that we are "in love" with them if they sleep with us and that we are needy and clingy. I, for one, don't like to be classified like that. Go on to greener pastures. He obviously did. Respect yourself. And find someone that respects you also. Someone that will return your FIRST call. Give him the benefit of a second try in case he didn't get the first message. If he doesn't respond, go on. I can tell you from experience that you will meet many boys/men before you settle down and marry, so just enjoy yourself and "shop around." They do. To ALL girls...don't give up your body out of "fear of losing" a guy. It DOES NOT work anyway. They get a free piece and then they move on. If a guy truly loves you, he can wait for you to be ready. He will NOT DIE if he doesn't get it,nor will his balls rot off or anything. If that's all he wants you for, he can get that anywhere.If you give it up he usually looses interest anyway and moves in for another "score" and gives you a bad rep.Respect yourselves and think about what sex REALLY does...babies, diseases etc.. Just be sure that you are ready for the repercussions. Sorry to be preaching.I'm not saying that sex is a bad thing, because it isn't, just be mature about it and remember what it is all about.

Oh Tim. i recognize what you attempt to ask by not asking it. yet even once you do not ask i recognize what you're asking. sure, you may be pregnant. all of it has to do with the birds and bees, and go pollination, or for that reason go urination. The more suitable bypass will climb up the weaker bypass, and, nicely, 9 months later, bingo. I informed you, you mustn't have skipped well-being ed that day.

It honestly sounds to me like he's trying to play you. Maybe he doesn't want it to be a serious thing or something. Maybe he just wants to be friends and it stop there. Maybe he was just having some fun a couple times and doesn't want it to go any further than that. Sorry I couldn't help more.

I think he sounds preoccupied with something else. Don't take it as a personal affront, just that right now he doesn't have the time to be even a friend. It doesn't sound as if this had anything to do with you really. Good luck.

He sounds flaky and even though you thought it went really well he might of not though it went really well and was just trying to be polite.

Move on your better off.

I think maybe he was just aftera good time that night,dont waste anymore of your time on this guy.

duh.......he didnt care what happened to you........he just hung out with you probably as a last resort........otherwise he is way to busy to have any kind of relationship even if it is just friend he just doesnt have the time

you were a one night stand with out the s.e.x.

he is not interested