butleralum asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 1 decade ago

Anyone going to be in Cancun November 27/November30?

I'm headed down there just for a fun quick get-a-way vacation. I'm going by myself so just tossing it out there to see who else would be around there, just let me know...

Favorite Answer

I'm always here, I live here. Great place to live but I wouldn't want to visit, (Rip off the tourists). A few tips, unless you meals are included in the trip, don't eat in the high profile restaurants. Find, out-of-the-way places to eat, (if your with friends) stay near the tourists areas if your alone. Most everyone speaks engish and can give you good tips for eating, Give them a dollar and they'll tell you all the tricks. And deal in pesos not dollars in the out-of-the-way places, although they take dollars, you'll be better off paying in pesos, now its $10.51 pesos to the dollar.

Learn a little spanish B4 you go. Good luck and have fun, I know you will.

I am going this week from 11/15 to 11/20 and staying at the Blue Bay Getaway. i cant wait i hope its fun. I am going with my 2 sisters and some local friends.. its a group of 10 that will be meeting up..