Hooters Restaurant??

I was wondering what people, men and women, think of the "family restaurant" Hooters. Personally, I am totally offended as a woman and a mother.

Any opinions??

I've never been to Hooters, don't plan to ever go. I am offended because women are once again making money off their bodies, or body parts. Second, because my son has to be exposed to these things when he gets older, whether he wants to or not....just driving by a sign, you see a woman with her tahtahs hanging out everywhere. It's plain classless. Thanks for asking though.

Favorite Answer

Ummm gross. I've always joked that I want to start a sports themed restaurant named "Balls". You know, the men waiters would wear speedos - but it would be a sports theme. Do you think that would ever fly?

It is so retarded to have a restaurant themed around breasts...I mean give me a break. And the fact that they call this a family place is terrible. I can't believe there are so many stupid girls who would work there and be "objects".

C'mon all women have breasts and that is about it for Hooters! I went to one in North Carolina and the girls wear shorts over top of leggings and show a little clevage because of those uplifting bras that any woman can afford today even some guys. So what is not to like about Hooters, try the chicken wings with the Blue cheese dressing, it is fantastico. I am a guy and I was really let down as I thought Hooters would be more than what it was, so when that happens let the family in, your junior would like the wings too!

I would never take my family to eat there. It's not a "family" restaurant, no matter what they claim. People do take their families... but I guess they're just a lot more liberal than I am. Hooters is for one thing.. and one thing only... hooters. Guys go to look at waitresses in skimpy clothing... whether or not they take the family doesn't matter.

It's not that bad. I've been there a couple of times and the girls have really good attitudes. They're not the DD cup and super short shorts that you see in the commercials. I do think that the shorts only come in one size, though. They're longer on the short girls and vice versa. But the food is good and there's nothing wrong with the restaurant.

Sorry, but I 've never gone there. Besides, when I go to a restaurant to eat I want to concentrate on food, not cup cakes.

I Cr 13;8a

11-11-6

• sindi

i never thought of hooters as a family restaurant ,more like a sports bar and grill , but i havent been there in years.

Whenever anyone says they went to Hooters, I always comment, "I did not know that they served food there!"

I have friends who go, just to ogle endlessly

• Jessy

i am right there with you. it is disgusting to think of that place as a family restaurant. would you really take your son and daughter there as a family. wouldn't you be teaching your daughter to dress that way because that is the type of attention you want drawn to you and you are teaching your son that it is OK to treat women as if they are objects not people. yes i know the employees applied to work there...but its a job i guess and they work there for whatever reason they want but it does not mean that it isn't any less degrading such as things like playboy, maxim, Hollywood, porn industry, etc...

• LORD Z

Don't go there as a woman and a mother and in stead go there as a hungry person looking for some food, drink ad a chance to watch the game. It is like going to the game and seeing the cheerleaders bring you your food.

i find it offensive too. FAMILY RESTURANT more like STRIP BAR.ya girls show n shake there boobs well your kids order chicken fingers

HOOTERS CONVERSATION

girl:would you like some chicken breasts

man:ill have the chick part and the breasts part but no i wont have any en

(entire hooters female crew flashes boobs)girl:lets have sex you hot hot sexy pig you .

both :ooooooooooooooooooooh ooooh ooh ah yeh thats the spot yeah yeah ssuck that dick

(every family leaves except redneck family)

redneck man:wow dinner and a show !!!!!!!!!!!

son:(to sister)lets copy them

sis:sure

son and sister:both :ooooooooooooooooooh ooooh ooh ah yeh thats the spot yeah yeah ssuck that dick