Should I make the first move?

Ok, so I'm a girl and I'm not sure if I should be making the first move here but... theres this guy I like and my bff likes him too; or so she says. I don't think she really does because shes always been really fickle and she told me to go for him because she wasn't interested. Then she randomly tells me she likes him and I think it's because I like him too. Anyways... the other day she was hanging out with him and she asked him if he liked me. He said yes and now my bff is telling me to make a move otherwise she will. Well, I do want to be with him so I'm thinking I will when I see him next because I know I want him more then her. But I'm not sure if I should make the first move. Help?

Favorite Answer

make the first move before your friend does, but make SURE its completely o.k with her.

I'm in the very same situation right now, well, minus my best friend liking the guy I like. Anyways, I'm kind of skepitcal about making the first move, but I say, if you truly do like him as much as you say, go for it. Some guys like when the girl makes the first move. You already know that he likes you, so if you just make the first move, chances are, things will work out good. So, hope I helped and good luck!

Hi. I'm a girl too. If you love somebody you must struggle to win his love. We're in the 21st century. It's not a problem girls making the first move. Your bff is kind enough to let you go first. So girl, go and get that boy! GOOD LUCK!!!

when a guy is interested he knows what to do. DON'T make the first move.

Uh. Your friend told you to go for him otherwise she'd try.

he likes you. you like him..

SO GO FOR HIM! Start something up.

hope it all works out.

yes young padawan... more sarcasm... heh heh

well duh.

go for it girl.